CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

so bugged.


i am so bugged! ive been reading all of these great blogs this weekend, and ive seen such cute backgrounds and colors and pictures, and its really driving me crazy that i've GOOGLED like everything possible to try to find some cute ones of my own and i cant. let me know where all these great backgrounds are coming from! i feel like its the ultimate bloggers secret. like everyone has such BLOG PRIDE that they dont want to let me in on their little secrets. im new here! play nice. anyone that knows me has seen my crafty side, and this is driving me crazy. im naturally very creative, and without a cute background and colors im not giving this blog to anyone. i just want to show off my marthastewartness. hmph.

4 comments:

Dawn and Spence said...

Hahahaha...oh Sar, are you kidding me! Your blog looks fabulous!!! I was extremely jealous when I saw it. But...if you want, I could totally help you! I didn't make mine with a template or anything...I just created it using HTML coding. But...I gave Hayley this website and she found one for hers that she liked: http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates so check it out. Or I could help you with the HTML. :-)

The Kammeyers said...

Sara Hall! I saw your blog addy on your facebook. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :) I hope you don't mind, but I added a link to your page on our blog. :) Love ya!

melissa said...

oh my gosh i just love you. i have no idea how to fix the cute layouts... dawn is the master at that crap.

Phil and Holly said...

Hey Sara! I just ran across your blog randomly. How you been? I have a website that you might like that has tons of blog backgrounds and stuff for free. Its really cute and really easy. Its - cutestblogontheblock.blogspot Someone gave it to me when I first started blogging and I was really grateful! -Holly