CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

the happy sumo


im baaaack! so what if im graduated from college and working as a server, i LOVE it. i love the restaurant and i love the girls. i woke up thursday morning and was SO excited to get to work, it was honestly like christmas. i was excited to make some more money and to get back with all my good friends there. so heres to another provo summer, mornings spent hiking the Y, hundreds of hours devoted to laying out by the pool, evenings spent relaxing with friends, and to millions of dollars being made at happy.

9 comments:

Dawn and Spence said...

Can't wait to come visit!

Jason said...

I'm so there! Not for the food, of course, but for the scenery!

Sara & Saylor said...

Im so glad you have a blog! I will have to come in and see you before we move to San Fran for the summer!

a-hyde said...

you are only allowed to spend $1,000,000 this summer...

Cassie said...

Cute blog Sara! I bet you are so happy to be done with school. We are in Salt Lake this summer selling, maybe we can get together for lunch sometime, and remember our good ol' days in the Clarke!

R+M said...

hey, I will definitely tell her, but I think she is going to need your email. so let me know what it is!

TaraMara-thon said...

I love that sushi place. Mmmm
How are you liking Utah?!?!

Nikki said...

Girl! We have GOT to get together!!! I'm dying to hear how things are going!

mid said...

https://economy.okezone.com/read/2017/03/31/320/1655909/cara-manfaatkan-bpjs-ketenagakerjaan-untuk-berhemat