CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

my baby daddy....



One of my hidden talents is blog-stalking, just ask my roommates. this is one of the treasures that i found last week...possibly at 3 in the morning...what? nothing!....anyway,its hilarious. this website allows you to 'make a baby' by combining physical attributes of you and a partner, and its absolutely hilarious. (think how to lose a guy in 10 days, or conan's "if they mated") for privacy reasons, i will only show the pict of jason wests and my baby, think how embarassing it would be if all my crushes knew i used my and their picts too. haha. luckily, jason knows he's my fave and thats its not weird, heres what "Jasara" would look like...she even does the braid.

8 comments:

Busy Burtons said...

i frequent your blog every once in a while. good to see you are doing so well! glad your back on the blogging scene, its fun to see what you have been up to. Well, happy blogging!

Ashley

Nikki said...

Oh that is funnnnnny

R+M said...

hahahah sara that is hilarious!

so glad you updated your blog!

Aimee said...

SHUT UP! That baby is creepy looking...oh wait you love that baby huh...nevermind!

Lord Stanley 2 said...

that kid looks pissed.

Lindsey said...

haha! That is very interesting! I may or may not try that right now for me and Jake!

Jakemarie said...

OMG this is crazy, i've never been to this site before, but my friend told me about the baby "jasara" because i swear on all that is holy my birth given name is Jasara Hall!! i was named after a model in cosmo (my dad's a red head, thought i'd have red hair, the model had red hair, and name jasara). so if u ever hear what the name means i've never found info. :0

abo-bder said...

فني نجار ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض